Update 17 March
At the moment both the government and school sport are not stopping the regionals from going ahead
Hence, NZTSA is hoping all the regionals do go ahead as planned while we have the okay.
It would be great for the 55 plus regional teams who have been training this season can at least be able to finish off on a high at a regional event.
We hope that schools, sailors, supporters, etc should not however, feel any pressure to attend these events.
Regarding holding the Nationals at Lake Hood, we will wait until April 6, which is the review date set by schools sport and their national event calendar, unless other restrictions are introduced in the meantime.
However, we do not recommend that any more flights or accommodation are booked for Lake Hood.